Monday, March 19, 2007

Latest....

Hi All,

Well Alahna and Melli are now in Africa, they just left Victoria Falls and have started their tour in Kenya, all has been going well according to the email's that have been coming through.

London hasn't changed much since Alahna left, bar the weather, last week there were sunny days and clear skies for as far as the eye could see, this afternoon while walking back from work I could only see from my place to the Spotted Dog due to the heavy snow!! So Mum and Keith have something to look forward too, better bring your jackets!

At the moment it's only Dave and myself at Lechmere Rd as Ric ans Lina moved up the road into their own pad two weeks ago, opening a spare room for Melli when she arrives. Dave has been doing a good job looking after me while Alahna's been away, mainly by taking me 'down the Dog' to keep my mind focused on staying drunk from Friday to Sunday night most weekends, thanks Dave. The Spotted Dog and The Crown, our locals...

Mum and Keith arrive this Thursday 22nd for a visit and will be staying with us in the spare room until Alahna and Melli arrive, so Dave and I will have to be on our toes to make sure their time is enjoyable. I have planned to take them too a West End show or two and see most of the sights on the London Pass, so I'm sure we'll keep busy. In addition we'll be heading up to Nottingham and across to Bristol to visit mum's friends as mentioned in the previous post.

Last weekend was St Patrick's Day, which was interesting to say the least, or most! I've never seen so many English pretending that their actually Irish, all in all a pretty good day/night. Also got to catch up with a few good mates back home, one a week or two ago, Damo & Sarah, and another Owen with a surprise call over the weekend. Damo I'm proud to announce is now a fully fledged boy in blue, congratulations again mate, (promise I won't tell anyone about our past!), and Owen has made a big move down to Melbourne to start afresh, it's good to hear that all is going well back home.



St Patrick's Day Willesden Green


Anyway not much else going on, except cleaning before Mum gets here, already bought new sheets, doona and pillows to ease her and Keith into the mess that is Lechmere Rd, wish me luck...

Miles

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Local lads !

7:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home